Young Jeezy´s “R.I.P.” is one of the singles off of his latest mixtape titled “It´s Tha World”, which was released December 12, 2012. The original song, featuring 2 Chainz, became a single February fifth of this year and the music video was released only one week ago. With the original song being rather good with a catchy hook, the remix didn´t come as a surprise. See the music video here.
The remix of “R.I.P.” features a young up-and-coming rapper named YG, which is short for Young Gangsta. Jeezy was even able to get Kendrick Lamar on the mixtape, who totally annihilated the rap-game last year with a classic album and impeccable verses. To top it all off, Jeezy got Chris Brown to actually rap on the song. Chris Brown didn´t stop at just rapping, he actually took some shots at Drake, Young Money´s artist who he has been having some problems with, in other words, they have beef. The music video is most likely on the way, which we can expect to see within the next few weeks. Listen to the track below.
(© Def Jam Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.)
- J.Lo’s “Booty” (Ft. Iggy Azalea) Music Video Is Just Ass-Tastic!
- “The Homesman” Film’s US Release Trailer Streamed
- Brown’s “Don’t Be Gone Too Long” Music Video Arrives
- “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Gets Its First Trailer
- “Resident Evil: Revelations 2″ Debut Trailer Released
- New Season Announced For “Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya”