Justin Timberlake´s recently released album sold a whopping 968,000 copies in the first week. Not only that but the album will most definitely reach a million copies sold by the end of the second week. Not only do the first week sales impress, but “The 20/20 Experience” has the best first week sales numbers since Taylor Swift´s “Red”, which was released in November of 2012. Among male artists, Justin Timberlake has the largest first week sales number in nearly five years as the last larger first week sales were by Lil Wayne and his “The Carter III”, that was released in June of 2008. “The 20/20 Experience” sold merely 4000 copies more in the first week, than Lil Wayne´s “The Carter IV”. Nevertheless, Justin Timberlake´s first week album sales are very impressive and it shows that hard work and brilliant music still sells. The album generated two singles “Suit & Tie” and “Mirrors”, both of which continue having worldwide success.
To celebrate the first week sales of “The 20/20 Experience”, check out both of Justin Timberlake´s Saturday Night Live performances.
(Screen capture via SNL performance above )
- Watch 5 Spectacular Robin Williams Tribute Videos Here
- The Chainsmokers’ “Kanye” Gets Cinderella-esque Music Video
- Juicy J Drops Visual for “Low”
- “Fantasy Life” 3DS Game’s Overview Trailer Released
- “Shirobako” Television Anime’s First Promo Arrives
- “Akatsuki no Yona” Anime’s Promo Released