“Samurai Warriors” Television Anime Slated For March 2014
Tecmo KOEI announced at its “Sengoku Musou” 10th Anniversary Presentation event that a television anime adaptation of the well-known “Sengoku Musou” (Samurai Warriors) games has been green-lit. The upcoming anime is titled “The Sengoku Musou SP Sanada no Shō” (Samurai Warriors Special: Sanada’s Chapter), set to premiere in March of 2014.
The anime television series is set to cover the Siege of Ueda Castle, featuring characters like Yukimura Sanada, Nobuyuki Sanada, Kanetsugu Naoe, Mitsunari Ishida, Kunoichi, Inahime, Tadakatsu Honda, and Ieyasu Tokugawa. While very little is still known about the upcoming anime, a Blu-ray disc will be bundled in the premium box for the PlayStation 3 game “Sengoku Basara 4″ (Samurai Warriors 4) when it ships next year on the 20th of March.
- Cooper & Lawrence Together Again: “Serena” Trailer
- Official Trailer Released for “The Scribbler”
- “Cymbeline” Trailer Streamed: Dirty Cops vs Drug Dealers
- Labrinth Drops Creative Visual for “Let It Be”
- “The Seven Deadly Sins” 3DS Game Previewed In Trailer
- “Gundam Reconguista in G” Gets a Magnificent New Trailer