Upcoming video game “Remember Me”, formerly known as “Adrift”, is being developed by Dontnod Entertainment and will be published by Capcom. A new trailer released just days ago showcases the enemies that the player will be coming across throughout the course of the game. “Remember Me” is a Third-person stealth action game where the player controls Nilin, the amnesiac memory hunter. The game will take you through the streets of Neo-Paris in the year 2084, as when Nilin´s former employer erases he memories, she must find out how to restore them.
“Remember Me” will be released for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on the 4th of June in North America and 7th of June in Europe. See the trailer down below and get acquainted with the enemies in the game.
(Screen capture via trailer above / © Capcom Co., Ltd 2013)
- Radcliffe’s “Horns” Gets Main Trailer
- Ninja Theory’s “Hellblade” Announced With Trailer
- “Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic” Anime’s First Trailer Arrives
- MTV Video Music Award 2014: Full List of Winners
- PlayStation 4 Has Sold 10 Million Units Worldwide
- PS4 Exclusive “Bloodborne” Gets New Exciting Trailer