Sony recently released a new trailer for “Rain”, an adventure video game currently in development at SCE Japan Studio. The game, which was initially revealed at gamescom, is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 in Autumn later this year. “Rain” will be available on the PlayStation Network as a downloadable video game, published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
The video game´s protagonist is a young boy who is lost in the rain, but soon he sees the silhouette of a young girl. He decides to follow her, only to become invisible himself, exactly like her, as he then finds out that there are various invisible creatures roaming about. The young boy has to find his way to her among the world of the invisible.
(Screen capture via trailer above / © Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.)
- MTV Video Music Award 2014: Full List of Winners
- PlayStation 4 Has Sold 10 Million Units Worldwide
- PS4 Exclusive “Bloodborne” Gets New Exciting Trailer
- “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Gets English-Subtitled Trailer
- “Inou-Battle in the Usually Daze” Debut Trailer Streamed
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2014: Full List of Winners