“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” was released just a day ago in North America, so most gamers are presumably already playing this Hack-n-Slash action game developed by Platinum Games. For those who have yet to purchase a copy or live outside of the USA, a “Final” trailer was released, “cut” by Hideo Kojima himself. So if you were ever wondering whether or not to buy this game, after watching this trailer, it will be hard not to. The “Final” trailer is beautifully edited, dramatic and action packed beyond belief, the trailer is simply epic.
“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” has already received praise and several high scores from known websites:
“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” is set to be released 21 February in Japan, 22 February in Europe and 26 February in Australia.
(Screen Capture via Trailer above / © Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Watch 5 Spectacular Robin Williams Tribute Videos Here
- The Chainsmokers’ “Kanye” Gets Cinderella-esque Music Video
- Juicy J Drops Visual for “Low”
- “Fantasy Life” 3DS Game’s Overview Trailer Released
- “Shirobako” Television Anime’s First Promo Arrives
- “Akatsuki no Yona” Anime’s Promo Released