“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” was released just a day ago in North America, so most gamers are presumably already playing this Hack-n-Slash action game developed by Platinum Games. For those who have yet to purchase a copy or live outside of the USA, a “Final” trailer was released, “cut” by Hideo Kojima himself. So if you were ever wondering whether or not to buy this game, after watching this trailer, it will be hard not to. The “Final” trailer is beautifully edited, dramatic and action packed beyond belief, the trailer is simply epic.
“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” has already received praise and several high scores from known websites:
“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” is set to be released 21 February in Japan, 22 February in Europe and 26 February in Australia.
(Screen Capture via Trailer above / © Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Keanu Reeves Is Ass-Kicker “John Wick” [Trailer]
- Alsina & Minaj Get Close In Visual for “No Love” Remix
- Cooper & Lawrence Together Again: “Serena” Trailer
- Official Trailer Released for “The Scribbler”
- “Cymbeline” Trailer Streamed: Dirty Cops vs Drug Dealers
- Labrinth Drops Creative Visual for “Let It Be”