It looks like their “Grease” characters came to life as Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsen are at it again as a music video was released by the name of “I Think You Might Like It”. The music video features both John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as they sing, dance and bring us back to 1978 when “Grease” was originally released. The music video itself is directed by Rav Holly and Corey Molina. The song is written by John Farrar who also wrote hit songs “You´re The One That I Want” and “Hopelessly Devoted to You”, both songs appear in “Grease”.
Olivia Newton-John is a well-known artist that has released over 20 albums which have sold an estimated 100 million copies worldwide over the past 40 years. While it comes as no surprise that Newton-John is a spectacular artist, some people may have forgotten that John Travolta has done his share of singing in the past as well. John Travolta and Miley Cyrus got together to sing a song titled “I Thought I Lost You” which was the promotional single for the movie “Bolt” back in 2008. I assure you that while Travolta is known for his acting, he is a solid singer as well. Not only that but in case you have forgotten, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John released an album November 12, 2012 titled “This Christmas” .
(© 2012 UMG Recordings Inc.)
- J.Lo’s “Booty” (Ft. Iggy Azalea) Music Video Is Just Ass-Tastic!
- “The Homesman” Film’s US Release Trailer Streamed
- Brown’s “Don’t Be Gone Too Long” Music Video Arrives
- “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Gets Its First Trailer
- “Resident Evil: Revelations 2″ Debut Trailer Released
- New Season Announced For “Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya”