Namco Bandai Games recently released a web ad for its upcoming video game “Gundam Breaker”. The game is about plastic model kits, which allows players to swap parts and weapons with any available mobile suit in the game from the “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise. Everything from the head down to the legs can be customized. “Gundam Breaker” is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita June 27, 2013 (In Japan).
(Screen capture via video above / © Namco Bandai Games/Sunrise Inc.)
- Radcliffe’s “Horns” Gets Main Trailer
- Ninja Theory’s “Hellblade” Announced With Trailer
- “Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic” Anime’s First Trailer Arrives
- MTV Video Music Award 2014: Full List of Winners
- PlayStation 4 Has Sold 10 Million Units Worldwide
- PS4 Exclusive “Bloodborne” Gets New Exciting Trailer