Namco Bandai Games recently released a web ad for its upcoming video game “Gundam Breaker”. The game is about plastic model kits, which allows players to swap parts and weapons with any available mobile suit in the game from the “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise. Everything from the head down to the legs can be customized. “Gundam Breaker” is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita June 27, 2013 (In Japan).
(Screen capture via video above / © Namco Bandai Games/Sunrise Inc.)
- Keanu Reeves Is Ass-Kicker “John Wick” [Trailer]
- Alsina & Minaj Get Close In Visual for “No Love” Remix
- Cooper & Lawrence Together Again: “Serena” Trailer
- Official Trailer Released for “The Scribbler”
- “Cymbeline” Trailer Streamed: Dirty Cops vs Drug Dealers
- Labrinth Drops Creative Visual for “Let It Be”