Namco Bandai Games recently released a web ad for its upcoming video game “Gundam Breaker”. The game is about plastic model kits, which allows players to swap parts and weapons with any available mobile suit in the game from the “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise. Everything from the head down to the legs can be customized. “Gundam Breaker” is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita June 27, 2013 (In Japan).
(Screen capture via video above / © Namco Bandai Games/Sunrise Inc.)
- “Inherent Vice” Trailer Released: Oscar Nods to Follow?
- Sci-Fi Film “Predestination” Gets New Trailer
- Imagine Dragons’ “Warriors”: League of Legends Worlds Theme
- Every Bullet Matters In Latest “The Evil Within” Trailer
- New Short and Sweet “Garo” Promo Arrives
- Several New “Taken 3″ Stills Released