Namco Bandai Games recently released a web ad for its upcoming video game “Gundam Breaker”. The game is about plastic model kits, which allows players to swap parts and weapons with any available mobile suit in the game from the “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise. Everything from the head down to the legs can be customized. “Gundam Breaker” is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita June 27, 2013 (In Japan).
(Screen capture via video above / © Namco Bandai Games/Sunrise Inc.)
- Celebrity Reactions to Robin Williams’ Death
- War-Drama “71″ Gets Intense Debut Trailer
- Nicki Releases NSFW Music Video for “Anaconda”
- Hilary Duff’s “Chasing the Sun” Released With Music Video
- An 11-Minute “Assassin’s Creed Unity” Gameplay Video Streamed
- “Ghost in the Shell: Arise” Ep.4 Gets Exciting Trailer