Namco Bandai Games released the second television commercial for the upcoming video game “Gundam Breaker”. The game is based on the famous “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise, where players will be able to customize all of their favorite mobile suits by swapping various parts, such as the legs, arms, head and more, with other mobile suits, to be able to create their dream mech design. The player will then battle other mobile suits on battlefields where the objective is to destroy the arms, legs and the head of the opponent´s mech. Not only that but the entire concept of the video game is based on plastic model kits, where swapping parts and making custom changes is quite common. While the concept may sound a bit odd, the video game looks actually quite innovative and fun, with the over-the-top action we all know and love from the “Mobile Suit Gundam” franchise. “Gundam Breaker” is set to be released for the PlayStation 3 on June 27, 2013, with Namco Bandai releasing the game for the PlayStation Vita later this year.
(Screen capture via video above / © Namco Bandai Games/Sunrise Inc.)
- J.Lo’s “Booty” (Ft. Iggy Azalea) Music Video Is Just Ass-Tastic!
- “The Homesman” Film’s US Release Trailer Streamed
- Brown’s “Don’t Be Gone Too Long” Music Video Arrives
- “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Gets Its First Trailer
- “Resident Evil: Revelations 2″ Debut Trailer Released
- New Season Announced For “Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya”