The upcoming First-person shooter “BioShock Infinite” just received yet another video promo, this time a television commercial. While the commercial does not show any gameplay footage, it is as exciting and stunning as any other “BioShock Infinite” trailer. The game is developed by Irrational Games and 2K Marin, published by 2K Games and designed by Ken Levine. “BioShock Infinite” will be released for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The game will be released worldwide come March 26, 2013. See the TV ad below.
(Screen capture via TV ad above / © 2002 – 2012 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.)
- Cooper & Lawrence Together Again: “Serena” Trailer
- Official Trailer Released for “The Scribbler”
- “Cymbeline” Trailer Streamed: Dirty Cops vs Drug Dealers
- Labrinth Drops Creative Visual for “Let It Be”
- “The Seven Deadly Sins” 3DS Game Previewed In Trailer
- “Gundam Reconguista in G” Gets a Magnificent New Trailer