A minute-and-a-half H&M Summer Collection campaign film was released, featuring one of the greatest musicians in the world, Beyoncé. The video was directed by Jonas Åkerlund, and it features Beyoncé´s new song “Standing On The Sun”. The entire video was shot in the Bahamas, featuring Beyoncé in all kinds of different outfits. So check out the H&M Summer Collection campaign film, featuring the gorgeous Mrs. Carter, Beyoncé.
- Celebrity Reactions to Robin Williams’ Death
- War-Drama “71″ Gets Intense Debut Trailer
- Nicki Releases NSFW Music Video for “Anaconda”
- Hilary Duff’s “Chasing the Sun” Released With Music Video
- An 11-Minute “Assassin’s Creed Unity” Gameplay Video Streamed
- “Ghost in the Shell: Arise” Ep.4 Gets Exciting Trailer