A minute-and-a-half H&M Summer Collection campaign film was released, featuring one of the greatest musicians in the world, Beyoncé. The video was directed by Jonas Åkerlund, and it features Beyoncé´s new song “Standing On The Sun”. The entire video was shot in the Bahamas, featuring Beyoncé in all kinds of different outfits. So check out the H&M Summer Collection campaign film, featuring the gorgeous Mrs. Carter, Beyoncé.
- Keanu Reeves Is Ass-Kicker “John Wick” [Trailer]
- Alsina & Minaj Get Close In Visual for “No Love” Remix
- Cooper & Lawrence Together Again: “Serena” Trailer
- Official Trailer Released for “The Scribbler”
- “Cymbeline” Trailer Streamed: Dirty Cops vs Drug Dealers
- Labrinth Drops Creative Visual for “Let It Be”