A minute-and-a-half H&M Summer Collection campaign film was released, featuring one of the greatest musicians in the world, Beyoncé. The video was directed by Jonas Åkerlund, and it features Beyoncé´s new song “Standing On The Sun”. The entire video was shot in the Bahamas, featuring Beyoncé in all kinds of different outfits. So check out the H&M Summer Collection campaign film, featuring the gorgeous Mrs. Carter, Beyoncé.
- Radcliffe’s “Horns” Gets Main Trailer
- Ninja Theory’s “Hellblade” Announced With Trailer
- “Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic” Anime’s First Trailer Arrives
- MTV Video Music Award 2014: Full List of Winners
- PlayStation 4 Has Sold 10 Million Units Worldwide
- PS4 Exclusive “Bloodborne” Gets New Exciting Trailer